To post a career opportunity, send an email with complete information to email@example.com.
February 6, 2018
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) - Hazleton, has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE fellowship trained General Urologist to join us in establishing a brand new hospital employed practice. The physician will have access to the new daVinci robot, which joined the hospital in July of 2017. The Urology call schedule will be 1:3 alongside private practice Urologists.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- Education Loan forgiveness
- Malpractice insurance, including tail coverage
- Moving relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings benefits
- Paid time off
- Generous allowance for CME and Dues
The Greater Hazleton Area is located in northeastern Pennsylvania in the Pocono Mountains and provides a choice between small town, suburban and rural communities. This area offers year-round recreation including golfing, fishing, and hunting, hiking, biking, and skiing. Just an hour drive north of Allentown, two hours north of Philadelphia and 2.5 hours west of New York City.
If you are interested in learning more, please email your CV to Pamela.Mohebbi@lvhn.org and or call 484-862-3205.
Updated February 1, 2018
General Urologist and Endourologist
Nationally Recognized Urology Practice Based in Southeastern Virginia
- Independent Physician Practice with a Rich History of Clinical Excellence
- Highly Active Research Department
- Unique Combination of Private Practice and Academics
- Full complement of urodynamics, lab, pathology and physical therapy
- State of the Art Hospital Facilities
- Exciting Opportunity to Create and Direct a Stone Center
Choice of the Beautiful Coastal Community of Virginia Beach or the Historical Ambiance of Williamsburg
Both Settings are Within 3 Hours or less of the Scenic Blue Ridge Mountains
Dr. Michael Fabrizio at #757-452-3419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dana Adams, CFO at #757-452-3417 or email@example.com
January 31, 2018
Summit Urology is a well-established practice located in South-Central Pennsylvania with three locations. This dynamic group seeks an additional BC/BE physician to join their unique, comprehensive urologic team. Enjoy a comprehensive and robust practice which includes robotics oncology-trained physicians. Immediate patient panel, without competition found in larger cities. Call is 1 in 4.
We specialize in:
- Robotic surgery/robotic oncology
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Complex Pelvic reconstruction
- Prosthetic surgery
- Sexual Medicine
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME and Dues
- Relocation assistance
Franklin County is in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. The area merges the best of small town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and 3 hours from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
September 7, 2017
WellSpan Good Samaritan Urology Associates is a WellSpan Medical Group owned single specialty practice looking to expand its position within a growing region of Southeastern Pennsylvania. This dynamic group has an opportunity for an Urologist to join its already well-established and well respected ranks. We are looking for a physician who is confident in their skills, who is comfortable marketing their abilities with referring physicians, and who enjoys being a champion for their program. The successful candidate will display great interpersonal skills, a strong adherence to best practices, and a passion for patient care.
Join a large, well-respected medical group with low physician turnover. WellSpan is a top-rated integrated health system and tertiary care center with a collaborative culture and focus on a high-quality patient care.
About the Practice:
- Employed Physician, Join 2 MDs, 1 CRNP
- Shared Call Schedule
- D’Vinci Robot (Develop a Urological Robotics Program)
- Consulting Service Only/Hospitalists Admit & Discharge
- No Limitation to The Type of Practice
- No Trauma
- ~25 PPD, ~10-12 Surgeries A Week
- 4½ Day Work Week
About the Lebanon Community:
- Lebanon is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to 15 miles of rails to trails
- Centrally located from several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
Explore WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital
Learn more about Lebanon County
See This is Lebanon
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Steven Jacobs, Physician Recruiter. Phone: 717-851-1537
August 17, 2016
Urology Associates of Dover is seeking a qualified urologist to join its busy six-physician private practice. We are located in the capital city of Dover where we have served as the only group urology practice for more than 50 years. This is a full-time position that requires a board certified, or board eligible, urologist. Our practice services the Bayhealth Hospital System. On-call is shared equally (1:6 nights).
Dover is within easy reach of the DE/MD beaches and the major cities of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
Send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.urologyassociatesofdover.com. Facebook us at Urology Associates of Dover, PA